Maybe it’s because I know, he knows, if I come home and any one of the brats went down for nap time late, heaven forbid skipped a nap or stayed up past bedtime I tend to lose it a little. I know, I know (because my dear sister NEVER lets me forget) I am a
#1 stays up past her normal 8:30pm bedtime, surely a bug must have crawled up her ass because the list below is just some of the things that NEVER fails to happen.
- Eyes are rolling all over the house all day
- Dirty looks are being thrown left and right
- She breathes like a bear that just ran to catch its dinner
- Don't you dare try and talk to her or you will regret it!! I will bet money on it!
#2 Misses nap time or goes to bed late and the following happens.
- Crying over #1's eyes rolling all over the house.
- Legs turn to jello
- If you touch him you have now just socked him!
- Oh, did I mention he cries?
#3 misses a nap (this doesn't happen often, she is still too little)
- Up throughout the night (I hate that less sleep = less sleep, WTF)
Now I know I am not the only one out there. I recently had a conversation with my cousin about her feeling the same way when she needs to go shower. REALLY! How is it that fellas can go about their day without a care in the world (or so it seems) and us ladies are stricken with guilt?
We shouldn't feel guilty about taking care of ourselves physically (exercising or showering) or emotionally (getting the hell out of the house). We work, we cook, we clean and for what? To feel guilty.